Lean Media is looking for experts to help us with the ongoing import, enrichment (including geospatial), and architecture of big datasets (millions to billions of records at a time).
Our infrastructure and tech stack includes:
- Amazon Redshift, Spectrum, Athena
- AWS Lambda
- AWS S3 Data Lakes
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS
- Apache Superset
We are looking for expertise in:
- Building efficient ETL pipelines, including enrichments
- Best practices regarding the ongoing ingestion of big datasets from disparate sources
- High performance enrichment of geospatial data
- Optimizing data structures as they relate to achieving performant queries via analytics tools
- Architecting a sustainable data infrastructure supporting all of the above
While this posting is for a contract position, we are open to short projects, ongoing engagements, and even full time employment opportunities. If you have a high degree of skill and experience in the area of big data architecture in AWS, then please let us know!
More info: https://ift.tt/32cofRi