A BA Consultant is required for Capita’s new Consulting Business. Devoted to assisting their reputable, blue-chip clients across multiple sectors overcome their information management challenges and unlocking the capability of their data.
Some experience of consultancy or working on projects from cradle to grave would be beneficial. All applicants must have significant stakeholder management expertise and be highly adept at interfacing with the business and understanding the commercial objectives of their work. The candidate must be able to work on their own without supervision and be willing to travel to different customer sites. They should have excellent communication skills and can adapt where needed to both technical and business people.
What we’re looking for:
- Full Project Lifecycle (Requirements, Build, Test, Deploy and Document)
- BI Reporting
- Database Skills (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2)
- Proven experience in enterprise Microsoft BI and Data Warehousing concepts
- Commercial experience working with one or more of the following Azure platform as a service (PAAS) technologies:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store and Azure Data Lake Analytics with uSQL
- Azure Databricks
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse with PolyBase
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
More info: https://ift.tt/2PsJSaI