Who and what are we looking for?
We are looking to expand our team (Remote & On-site in Frankfurt, Germany) of unique skilled software developers and we will be offering you flexible working hours and challenging projects. You need to be a self-motivated, responsible and an excellent team player.
What are you going to work on?
You will be working on extending new microservice-architecture, currently running on k8s cluster on Google Cloud Platform and the new version of our insurance core system API, that will have API-first design. You will write unit and functional tests on all public interfaces.
Where are you going to work?
This position is completly remote position, with the option of moving to the on-site after a certain period of time. Since it's remote, you will work on your own schedule but will have to attend sprint meetings (daily standup, review, retrospective and planning) via Google Hangouts.
What are the required skills?
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development.
- Deep insight into Node.js (Express framework)
- Experience with database and schema design (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Familiarity with the usage of terminal CLI
- Experience with version control (bonus: Git)
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Being proficient in English.
What are the "nice to have" skills?
- Proficiency with one of the following languages PHP/Python
- Experience with scaling architecture.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure cloud solutions
- Experience with the micro-services architecture, software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with build, deployment and development tools.
- Insight into Domain Driven Design principles.
Why would you want to work with us?
We are building a company that will change the insurance industry and where you can hopefully find alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It's big. It's challenging. It's awesome. And most importantly, it works.
More info: https://ift.tt/2wJnVhk