The Support Escalation Engineer - Tier III supports multiple products and works with team experts including development to solve escalated issues for the worldwide support team. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required to interact effectively with our worldwide customers and internal teams.
This position reports to the Director, Technical Support and is based in the Washington, DC headquarters, however strong remote candidates may be considered.
- Solve and manage escalated customer issues
- Create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts
- Ability to write SQL queries and understands database structure
- Provide team mentoring and leadership
- Research and solve complex issues
- Work closely with Team Lead to meet SLA and customer requirements
- Creation of technical documents and articles for team and customer use
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 2-year degree required, 4-year degree preferred
- Cybersecurity certification or like
- 2+ years software customer service and support experience required
- 2+ years of using or performing administration of Microsoft SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge of O365, Azure and cloud solutions a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal English communication, written and presentation skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated, “can do” attitude that adapts well under pressure
- Ability to work on call weekend rotation 1x month and some holidays
WHY WORK AT THYCOTIC?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
More info: https://ift.tt/2HJGKmD