We are looking for an engineer with a “find a way or make a way” attitude that is excited to join a small but growing team that has more projects than developers. This opportunity is for someone excited for autonomy, ownership, and breadth of responsibility.
We’re a hybrid stack
- Our “NextGen” technology is written in .Net Core, NodeJS and React and lives on GKE/Google Cloud Platform. Our “Legacy” platform is AngularJS (aka Angular 1) and ASP.NET.
- We’re looking for senior talent to contribute to our NextGen but who is also capable, when required, to roll up their sleeves and dive into legacy.
Build something challenging.
This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service with complex business logic being used by hundreds of businesses 24/7 to keep their operations running. Our entity model is vast and a major part of our domain is synchronizing data with third party traceability systems. Explore the limits of your resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver consistent performance, reliability and scale whilst working with less-than-ideal third-party requirements and systems.
See if you fit our requirements.
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- 5-10 years experience working in back-end applications
- 2+ years experience working with front-end applications
- Deep familiarity with ES6/NodeJS & ReactJS
- Familiarity with ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Bonus for familiarity with AngularJS
- Ability to acutely focus on company objectives and mission at hand.
- Proven dedication to creating maintainable, functional, and reliable systems.
- Ability to pass a background check; have appropriate work authorization
Your Mission & Responsibilities:
- Architect and plan new features, ranging from discussing wireframes to creating the data model to architecting deployment processes.
- Build new features in our “next generation” web stack (C#, .NET core, React, SQL Server, Azure & Google Cloud Platform) as well as contribute to sunsetting our legacy app (Angular, ASP.net)
- Contribute to our engineering culture by designing and developing with intention as well as our focus on continuous improvement.
- Advise, mentor and lead other full time engineers and contractors on projects, small to large, from start to finish.
More info: https://ift.tt/2x7XoKA