Who are we?
Radix is a new protocol, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but super fast and easy to build on.
Seven years ago, we started from scratch so that every person and device in the world could use it simultaneously, without centralization or compromise.
Radix has built up a global following of 43,000 interested community members, companies and developers from around the world. We have also raised money from some of the top European VCs and Funds.
We’re looking for...
an inventive and creative Software Development Engineer in Test who is well versed in test design, creation and automation and who finds value in creating tools to assist developers in testing their own code. You will explore Radix’s codebase, and design ways to break our software and identify potential problems. You will be integral in steering the quality of Radix’s distributed ledger technology (DLT) and products.
We are looking for you to help guide better software design with your expert knowledge of testing, and champion proper development practice in order to ensure that our software meets the highest standards.
As SDET at Radix you will...
- Research and implement new technologies and techniques to help support various parts of the testing process, including both functional and non-functional
- Help measure how closely our product meets our quality goals and highlight risks
- Design and implement tests and test harnesses / frameworks from scratch, where required
- Define and lead best practices for achieving higher test coverage, reliability and speed
- Contribute to continuous improvement and actively support knowledge sharing across the entire team
Some things we expect you to know/have:
- 5+ years experience as a Test Engineer / SDET
- Excellent knowledge and applied expertise in quality assurance and testing practices
- Strong Java coding skills, including the ability to write standards-compliant, reusable, quality code
- Strong back-end testing experience using reactive frameworks
- Experience designing and developing tests as well as test automation
- Experience with tools for Continuous Integration (CI)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Opinions on what technologies and standards we should use now and in the future.
- Interest in, and knowledge of distributed systems
Prior experience working with agile, cross-functional teams is a plus. In-depth knowledge about DLT or Blockchain technology is not required, but candidates should generally be interested in the underlying technologies, as we believe they are poised to transform the way we live.
Some things that will really help you stand out:
- Knowledge of DLT/blockchain technologies, including cryptographic primitives
- Knowledge of with distributed consensus systems
- Experience in distributed systems testing
- Experience in performance and load testing
- Experience with network security testing
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to own part of the company through our options scheme. We know it's the people that make a startup win and fail and we recognise that in our benefits
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- To be part of something amazing. We’re creating friction-free access to the digital economy and it’s going to change the world
More info: https://ift.tt/2IKu8MH