As a fundamental member of the Engineering Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Perform translation of designs into software, development of code, documentation, and software testing.
- Perform modification of software, fixing software “bugs” in existing code, and troubleshooting issues on production and test systems improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subject from a reputable university is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in developing Android mobile apps
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Industry experience is a plus
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
More info: https://ift.tt/3a9PtdM