The mission of a SRE at PeopleDoc is to secure, administrate and maintain the production infrastructure as it were a software, you will contribute in building our fault tolerant, highly scalable and low latency services on virtual and bare-metal servers over data centers in different regions of the globe. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a combination of strong skills in modern software development and sysadmin knowledge.
We are hiring in our Paris office, but Remote workers are welcome too!
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design, code and maintain the cloud infrastructure hosting PeopleDoc services
- Collect and monitor KPIs (availability, response time, time to deploy) and ensure that they meet our SLAs
- Lead the scalability & capacity planning strategy
- Work with other teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve high impact issues
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience with at least one programming language (Python, Java or Go) and modern software development practices
- Experience in automation tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef) and CI/CD principles
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, GCP or Openstack) and its APIs
- Good Linux system administration skills (DNS, RabbitMQ, Redis or HAProxy)
- Good Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Linux routing and firewall)
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Recruiter will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.
More info: https://ift.tt/2zlbB8h