Role Designation: DevOps Engineer (Band B2 and B3)
Technical & Professional requirements:
* Overall 4-8 Years with Minimum 2 years of DevOps experience working with CI/CD tools for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
* Hands-on exp in developing and setting up the deployment pipeline for the following technology stack: Java, .Net , Angular , Python, Mainframe , Big data.
* Experience in working, configuring, installing and managing CI/CD tools.
- Experience in writing shell scripts (Bash), Python and PowerShell for setting up baselines, branching, merging, and automation processes across the environments.
- Preferably programming experience in Groovy or Python or Java.
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design and deployment.
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Create support materials and documentation as required.
Minimum Skills- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Grafana, Prometheus, Nexus, Git, ELK
Preferable Cloud experience on AWS, PCF or Azure
More info: https://ift.tt/3aHq3VL