The world of esports is experiencing explosive growth and with that growth comes a wealth of opportunities. In a billion-dollar industry, where data is king, we at Bayes Esports Solutions have claimed our place as the newest market leader. We are located in the heart of Berlin, where startup culture meets metropolitan living, and we work with top talent from all over the world.
With our cutting-edge technology-driven products, we solve real issues that esport organizers, teams and media companies are facing every day. Partnerships with some of the biggest names in the esports and betting industries put Bayes in a unique position that allows the team to make a real impact in this vibrant and exciting space.
In a Nutshell
As the name suggests, we see ourselves primarily as a data-driven company and close the gap between supply and demand within the esports branch with our products and services.
We are looking for a Freelance UI/UX Designer (d/m/f) to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. In order to be successful in this role, you should be well experienced with different design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with 3+ years of experience
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We look forward to receiving your CV, references including project samples as well as your hourly rate. Please send an email containing this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info: https://ift.tt/2VMtS5V