The Project Manager, manages the implementation, planning, execution, control and closing of installation/implementation projects. This position at Jack Henry & Associates is a part of ProfitStars (Lending Solutions Group); who provides a software platform called Commercial Lending Center Suite that provides commercial credit analysis, underwriting, review and management solution, and many other commercial lending management tools. Lending Solutions Group is an operations team that assists the customer with set-up and configuration of the software, training, go-live support, and on-going software support. The Project Manager is responsible for building the foundation of scope and scheduling of the projects. In addition, will handle planning and execution of client training, testing, and go-live activities. You will be working in a Windows OS and SQL Database environment.
The position will mentor the client through defining requirements and configure the clients system to meet the defined commercial lending requirements. You will support the client through end-to-end testing for user acceptance purposes prior to the Production phase. You will manage all project deliverables and project team/stakeholder communication from a scope, risk, and schedule standpoint. The duration of projects can vary from short term to long term and size will vary based on the scope of the implementation and the client.
This position can be based in one of the following locations: Birmingham, AL (downtown) or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in either of the following categories: conducting software implementations and or managing software implementation projects.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to conduct on-site software implementation and user training. Travel is (Monday – Friday) and typically its 3 to 5 business days.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Commercial Lending industry experience.
- Coordinates and monitors field support projects from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customer in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets are met.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensures technical projects are completed on schedule.
- Creates, updates and maintains all implementation calendars.
- Monitors and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.
- Assists in the implementation of project management tools and methodologies.
- Assists in the creation of standard templates for project management deliverables.
- Provides mentoring and support to other project managers in dealing with project management issues for assigned projects.
More info: https://ift.tt/2JKfZ2u