Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Salesforce Integration Architect (Contract-to-Hire) to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You know how to deliver solutions to stakeholders that satisfy business requirements while setting the organization up for a scalable future, and consistently deliver results beyond expectations. You make solution recommendations based on your experience rather than blindly delivering requirements. You are a magician, a mind - reader, and a bit of a unicorn: able to take business requirements and see beyond them because you are driven by a vision of "the big picture". You are both customer and tech-savvy, able to collaborate with stakeholders and coworkers (across departments), and are a pro at prioritization. You work best in a fast-paced environment, but know when to give extra attention to important projects. You're serious about your work, but you don't take yourself too seriously - you're comfortable in a friendly and lively environment (and you might even have a couple dad jokes up your sleeve!).
What You'll Do:
You will coordinate with multiple stakeholders to produce clearly defined requirements from multiple user stories that will allow the sales and finance departments end-to-end visibility of the customer revenue cycle. In addition, you'll deliver on those requirements within the timeframe agreed upon by the stakeholders.
How You Will Succeed:
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to understand the business needs and technical requirements behind multiple systems integrations.
- Ability to create and maintain API connections to be utilized by internal products.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations Project Manager and VP of Finance to define, scope, and prioritize multiple requirements related to internal services needs
- Help with SFDC APEX trigger maintenance and Openprise open API trigger maintenance
- Assist with opportunity creation from database events, control panel, and other database mappings
- Fulfill requirements to connect Zuora invoices to associated opportunities
- Map Zuora rate plan charges with Salesforce Pricebook entries (for reporting purposes)
- Map custom Zuora fields on the account level to standard Salesforce account Objects
- Map relevant Zuora account fields to Bookings and Contract effective dates in Salesforce
- Implement the project scope by tracking progress to goal using JIRA tickets
What We're Looking For:
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Open to contract-to-hire
- Familiarity with PHP, Node.js and Java (in order of priority) will be helpful
- Experience connecting Zuora and Salesforce a plus
- Consultant or Business Analyst experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate and juggle/prioritize requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!
More info: https://ift.tt/2UQLKgK