- Join us in our new offices in Shenzhen, China, or anywhere remotely around the world.
- Senior C++ Development Role
- Become a pivotal part of our SDK Dev Team
- We’re the leading encrypted communication and storage platform and we’re growing
Since our inception more than 7 years ago, we have stamped our mark on the cloud storage industry. Headquartered in NZ, we have more than 175 million users across the globe and more than 70 team members.
Whilst we move head-first through this pandemic, we are business as usual (albeit working remotely) and are now hiring a Senior C++ Developer, to join the MEGA team based at our head office, in Auckland (when the time is right).
No matter the role, we offer the latest technologies and the best tools, with great benefits to attract enviable talent.
- You hold a Tertiary Qualification in Software Engineering / Computer Science from a recognised Tertiary Institute.
- You have commercial experience developing quality C++ code, you’re familiar and practised with both C++98 and C++11 (and beyond).
- You have proven design skills; you’re able to design solutions that are efficient both at runtime and in implementation effort and synergise well with existing designs.
- You’re disciplined and can write test cases that exercise critical functionality, without adding too much maintenance to the codebase.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You can understand and build on complex existing code bases.
- You are platform-agnostic & flexible with the build environments (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS) that you work within.
- Having iOS & Android expertise is a plus, as our C++ libraries run on these platforms, and mobile development is a significant part of our service.
We need someone with a proven track record and tangible results that can drive important projects to fruition. You need to be self-motivated to ensure your work remains on track during these unprecedented times of working independently, but still within a team.
We’re after someone who can demonstrate:
- Responsibleness – You take care to provide correctness first, since MEGA clients are entrusting their data to our code.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people of varying technical abilities.
- The ability to prioritise and self-manage tasks, meeting and hitting deadlines as required.
- An understanding MEGA’s customer base, you understand how systems work to ensure our products run and can be used as intended.
If you feel you’ve got the skills and abilities to perform this role, have 5+ years of experience in C++ software development and are able to work effectively in a team, including understanding others’ code and designs, and adapting to other team members’ preferences, then we’d love to hear more from you.
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to know more about the role, apply now or connect with us today! We’re not on hold, we’re hiring and we’re scaling fast. We offer a great salary, opportunities to work with very intelligent people and a safe and secure job, through this uncertain time!
Please note: all interviews through the recruitment process will be done virtually. Upon successful placement, our newest staff members will be onboarded remotely and provided all equipment necessary to perform their jobs from home, unless we move out of lockdown, to which we’ll resume normal in-office onboarding.
Please note: This role can be based anywhere in the world - we’re looking for the best talent, so please, get in touch!
More info: https://ift.tt/3bj4meX