PLEASE NOTE: This is a 100% remote position for candidates located anywhere in Italy, or for candidates outside of Italy who speak fluent Italian. A trip to our office in Switzerland (expenses paid by the company) one week per quarter, to work onsite with the team, is required.
Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide!
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to help us take our product to the next level. We move seamlessly from full-stack web development, to mobile, to deployment/scaling. This position will take ownership of how features are implemented, from user experience to backend, involving our web app, mobile app, APIs and backend infrastructure.
You’ll have an opportunity to make a large impact on the culture of our development team. Our ideal candidate is a humble leader, equally capable of teaching and learning.
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews.
- Communicate with the rest of the company (e.g. sales, marketing, UX, etc) to ensure the functionality you're implementing is what was intended.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team, including mobile developers, designers and product managers in order to quickly deliver new features.
- Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure smooth deployments, ensuring that errors are logged with enough info to debug effectively.
- Basic CSS3 knowledge
- Experience with SPA (single page applications) and SSR (server side rendering) with React (or any other modern JS framework)
- Experience with atomic design strongly preferred
- Experience with distributed version control systems: mostly Git (Github and/or Bitbucket).
- Familiar with cloud-oriented technologies: AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, Docker
- Understanding of the appropriate use of the file system, cloud storage, network resources, and an understanding of data redundancy and availability is necessary
- Good English level, both spoken and written
- Passion for and experience in e-learning projects is a strong bonus
- Ability to find creative solutions to interesting problems
More info: https://ift.tt/34G7PSm