This is a 100% remote role. You will need to meet with the development team during European hours, so if you’re in Europe or Asia then it will be easier for you to work together with the team. Some flexibility of hours but you need at least 4 hours per day to work with the rest of the team who are in Europe and Asia.
You must have :
- 5+ years of back end experience.
- Significant experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Experience in dealing with a Node.js application at scale
- Experience with test-driven development
It’s a plus factor if you know:
- MongoDB sharding
- AWS S3, AWS SQS, AWS RedShift
- Google BigQuery
- AWS Lambda
This is a 100%-remote work/node.js/node back end developer/ telecommute / work-from-home /virtual position.
How to apply:
Please go to this link - https://ift.tt/2Vo79Ni and complete all the initial requirements for your application.
More info: https://ift.tt/2VpUIke