We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. We need you to provide the framework for the our system and lead a team of developers while occasionally developing code.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card and Visa Holders, will not be reviewed.
Remote work IS available for this position for qualified candidates; however, candidates must reside within the continental US and work during Eastern Standard Time business hours.
his position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Work with our developers in order to determine needs for new software, platforms, and applications
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Develop and implement product specifications
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility
- Manage all phases of technology development
- Oversee and supervise the work of the development team
- Guide and train developers and engineers
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc
- Proficient in front end and back end development, ie, the ability to walk in and start coding
- 2 years of proven experience as Software Architect
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
More info: https://ift.tt/3aTp4ly